कृषि महाविद्यालय, गोळेगाव जि. हिंगोली - ४३१ ७०५ (महाराष्ट्र)

College Of Agriculture, Golegaon Dist Hingoli - 431705 (Maharashtra)

System of Education

The College adopted course credit system under the semester pattern. In this system each academic year is divided into two terms not less than 20 weeks called semester. Subjects to be taught are divided into self-contained units called courses. These are taught in a semester through lecturers practical’s, library reading, and field work assignments etc. The students admitted to B.Sc. (Agri.) degree courses have to complete one semester as rural work experience in the farmer field as per the recommendation of V Dean’s Committee report of ICAR, New Delhi. The getting hands on training the students are exposed to VIII semester for Experiential Learning Programme. The intake capacity of students at College of Agriculture Golegaon is 60 students.

Sr. No. Courses offered Intake Capacity No of Students enrolled No of male students enrolled No of female students enrolled No of OS students enrolled No of foreign students enrolled
1 B.Sc (Hons.) Agril. Degree Programme 60 57 30 26 01 Nill
2 Direct Second year Admitted poly.Agril.students B.Sc (Hons.) Agril.Degree 12 6 5 1 Nill Nill

No of Students availing different Scholarships

Sr. No. Name of Scholarship Male Female
1. Govt.of India(GOI) 77 37
2. Central Sector Scholarship 1 1
3. Rajshree Chhatrapati Shahu Maharj 53 --
4. Dr.Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Living Allowance Scheme 54 13

Mode of Admission

Mode of admission for undergraduate degree programme

An advertisement is published in leading newspapers in the month of May/June after declaration of the XII std. results. Applications in the prescribed proforma are called from eligible candidates for undergraduate courses. The details regarding UG courses, colleges with their intake capacities, reservations of seats documents to be enclosed with the application form are given in the advertisement.

The admission procedure and schedule/calendar are given in the prospectus.

For admission to undergraduate courses, 70% seats of the admission capacity will be filled in from amongst the students who have passed the qualifying examination from the school or the institution situated in the University area (U quota) and remaining 30% seats will be kept open for all the students i.e. State quota (M quota). Admission to all the undergraduate degree programmes are on merit basis.

Other State quota (OS)

The 2% seats reserved for the candidates having the domicile of other State from India and whose parents have not stayed in Maharashtra State for minimum of three years within the period of ten years preceding the admission year, such seats shall be termed as Other State Quota: OS quota.